Online advance purchase is required.
*Tickets must be purchased by 10:00 pm the night before your ticket is valid.*
Teaching a little one to ski or snowboard? Everyone in our ski and snowboard areas has to have a pass.
If you're not skiing or snowboarding yourself, but want to be out there with your little skier or rider, a Foot Pass could be a good option.
Our beginner area can be a great fit if you're looking for a place that's -
- nicely groomed
- easy to get to
- has a covered conveyor lift to bring you back up the hill
- employees on hand to give you some pointers
As you can imagine, all that requires a lot of hard work, but fortunately for you, all it takes is a Foot Pass to be in the beginner area walking with your little skier or rider while they learn.
If you're going to have skis or a snowboard on, you'll need a Lift Ticket.
Blackout Dates: 12/19/2020 - 01/03/2021; 01/16/2021 - 01/18/2021; 02/13/2021 - 02/15/2021; 03/06/2021 - 03/21/2021
- FREE rescheduling up to 3 days (72 hours) before your reserved day
- $5 per person Rescheduling Fee for changes made from 3 days before your reserved time to 6:00 pm the day before your reservation
We are often sold out, particularly on weekends and during holiday periods, and we aren't always able to reschedule guests into a different time slot on the same day. We will try to reschedule whenever possible, otherwise, our Cancellation policy applies.
- FREE if cancelled more than 3 days (72 hours) before your reserved day
- $10 per person Cancellation Fee for 3 days (72 hours) to 6:00 pm the day before your reservation
- No Refunds for cancellations after 6:00 pm the day before your reservation, but we can reschedule you or offer credits for another day!
- No Call, No Shows will not be refunded
If you need to make a change to your reservation, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name and Transaction ID.
Categories: Ski + Snowboard Lift Tickets
Add to Cart